Peter started his financial services career in various support roles in 2008 at a Wellington stockbroking firm. He began advising private clients in 2011. Since establishing Maxim Financial Markets, Peter has been advising clients in a range of capacities, everything from providing wealth management solutions for clients with lump sums to invest to using a combination of fundamental and technical analysis to identify opportunities for capital gains.
Peter has a strong passion for sport and still enjoys playing cricket, football and indoor netball. It is this love of sport that led Maxim to become a multi-year sponsor for the Wellington Tennis Open.
- Peter has a Masters in Applied Finance from Kaplan Higher Professional.
- NZX Diploma from Kaplan Higher Professional.
- Bachelor of Tourism Management from Victoria University.
- Peter is an Authorised Financial Advisor.
Terry has more than 30 years’ industry experience in financial markets, covering a range of market conditions and working for some of New Zealand’s leading financial services firms, including Harcourt Longuet and J B Were. This broad experience means he approaches challenging situations in a measured way and assists in keeping his clients focussed on their investment goals. Terry has a diverse client base ranging from private individuals to charitable trusts and enjoys the challenges this brings.
Terry is an avid movie watcher and also enjoys kayaking all year around. He has been a volunteer for the Child Cancer Foundation for over 20 years and during that time he has held the positions of Wellington branch chair and deputy chair of the organisation nationally.
- Terry has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Victoria University.
- He is a Registered Financial Adviser.
Kevyn has a wealth of experience in financial markets with a career dating back to 1976. Kevyn provides advice to a range of private individuals, family trusts and charitable organisations. His passion for investment is something that has allowed him to provide clients with thoughtful and appropriate advice through a range of market conditions. Kevyn is the latest advisor to join the Maxim team and is enthusiastic about the opportunities that lay ahead.
In his spare time Kevyn is a devoted family man who has recently become a Grandfather for the first time.
- Kevyn has a Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Economics from Victoria University.
- Diploma in Business Studies (Financial Planning) from Massey University.
- Kevyn is an Authorised Financial Advisor.